Saturday, June 26, 2010

Descisions

So, I have decided to post book reviews every other week, with short little fiction posts in between. This week is a fiction week, so I'm going to tell you about my short fiction posts.

All of the main characters are girls, and all are told in third person. Most characters will not have names, and all stories are fiction. The stories will be no more than three to four paragraphs long, and on random topics.

The first story is the one above. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY enjoy. I am very much enjoying your story nuggets. They stand alone. They remind of Story People - to which I subscribe - but those are even shorter, and always in the third person. Have you checked those out? Fun. I like yours better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story People? No, I don't even know what they are. Can I have the link?

    ReplyDelete